Step 1.Read through our Group Lessons program information.
If the skater is a minor, registration form must be filled out by a parent or guardian.
EFSC rents ice time from The Rink Exchange for the Learn to Skate USA program as well as all Club-sponsored sessions. We require Waivers from all skaters/families that skate
on these sessions. NO Exceptions.
Step 2. REGISTER FOR CLASS HERE for the 4 week WINTER TERM.
Fill out registration form for all skaters (one form per skater) and return here if you are
ready to pay.
Step 3. You may pay by PayPal, cash, check, or credit card.
Payment is preferred before class starts. To pay by PayPal, select your option from the pull-down menu below and click “Pay Now”. If you are unable to pay on PayPal, then you may pay at the registration desk on the first day of class. (Students who took our
FALL Term 2017 classes are considered RETURNING students and any other
students are considered NEW for this 2017-2018 Skating season).
PRO-RATED PRICES AND LATE ENROLLMENT
At this time, we are unable to set up PayPal with pro-rated prices for anyone starting classes late. Please pay at registration desk. Email us for price information. We are
unable to pro-rate skate rental prices.
- NEW student, 1 lesson weekly: $107
- NEW student, 1 lesson weekly + skate rental: $119
- NEW student, 2 lessons weekly: $165
- NEW student, 2 lessons weekly + skate rental: $189
- RETURNING student, 1 lesson weekly: $80
- RETURNING student, 1 lesson weekly + skate rental: $92
- RETURNING student, 2 lessons weekly: $138
- RETURNING student, 2 lessons weekly + skate rental: $162
Step 4. Check in at the registration table on the first day of class.
Questions? Email: email@example.com