Lessons start June 22nd.
All lessons are 45 minutes in length and include 30 minutes of group instruction and 15 minutes of monitored practice/play time. Lessons will be on Tuesdays only for the summer.
Pre-registration and payment is required for all sessions.
We have put guidelines in place to reduce the chance of spreading infections. These were made in collaboration with our Rink and suggested by our governing organization, USFS. Please make sure you are familiar with these guidelines prior to signing up for sessions. We expect this information to be updated as the situation evolves. If you are not feeling well, have COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to a COVID-positive person recently, please stay home.
Summer 2021 Lessons Schedule
June 22 and 29
July 13 and July 27
August 10 and August 24
5:15pm – 5:45pm Class Time
5:45pm – 6:00pm Practice what you've learned
*We will be able to offer lessons for beginning skaters eligible for Basic 1 (age 6 and older) with some updated participation guidelines. The revised curriculum will include more off-ice training as instructors will not be able to help skaters get up when they fall.
Learn to Skate Lesson Fees
6 Lessons – $150
* Skater registration includes annual Learn-to-Skate USA membership fee.
Current year July 1st 2021 – June 30th 2022.
Drop-In Lessons – $55 for first drop-in lesson (includes membership). $25 each additional drop-in lesson. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this option. Includes date(s).
Please visit our New Skater page here for tips and information on equipment and clothing.
- 1x/week $24
- Add the Freestyle following the lesson for additional skating time: $72 for all 6 Freestyles
Please note that we are unable to take payments & registrations at the rink. Please pay online. There will be no refunds for no-shows.
How to register:
1. Click the icon below. Select your option and checkout. Please note: You will need to register each skater individually.
2. Register and pay for your class.
3. Read, sign and submit these REQUIRED FORMS
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU COME TO THE RINK
- Masks are required in the facility and on the ice for those persons not fully vaccinated
- Please come dressed in skating attire and as prepared for your session as possible
- Bring your own water bottle
- Check-in with a Club representative upon arrival and follow all directions from Rink personnel
- Proceed directly to Rink side and claim a chair. Lace up your skates here
- Zip up your skate bag with everything in it and stow under your chair, including guards
- Stay at your chair until the ice doors open or otherwise instructed by Club representative or Instructor, try to maintain distance throughout your session
- Parents, you may help your skater lace up their skates at rink-side and then head back to the lobby.
- When the session is over, return to your chair to remove your skates, then follow EXIT signs and exit the building within 15 minutes
- Restrooms will be open
- We encourage you to regularly visit The Rink Exchange’s website and read their policies and procedures for the most up to date information. (Here)
We want you to have a great time skating with us.
Let us know if you have questions at email@example.com.
Scroll down and click the Select Options button to register and pay for your summer lessons.