Lessons start October 5th and 9th.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to register and pay for your Fall lessons.
All lessons are 45 minutes in length and include 30 minutes of group instruction and 15 minutes of monitored practice/play time. Lessons will be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Pre-registration and payment is required for all sessions.
We have put guidelines in place to reduce the chance of spreading infections. These were made in collaboration with our Rink and suggested by our governing organization, USFS. Please make sure you are familiar with these guidelines prior to signing up for sessions. We expect this information to be updated as the situation evolves. If you are not feeling well, have COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to a COVID-positive person recently, please stay home.
Fall 2021 Lessons Schedule
October 5 - November 9
5:30pm – 6:00pm Class Time - Advanced Classes
6:00pm – 6:15pm Practice what you’ve learned, both Advanced and Beginning Classes
6:15pm - 6:45pm - Beginning Classes
October 9 - November 13
11:45am – 12:15pm Class Time - Advanced Classes
12:15pm – 12:30pm Practice what you’ve learned, both Advanced and Beginning Classes
12:30pm – 1:00pm - Beginning Classes
New this term! Buddy & Me
This class is for little ones (ages 4 and 5) and a buddy (parent, older sibling, grandma, grandpa, etc.).
First week is on-ice for the buddies, and off-ice for the 4 and 5-year-olds.
LTS 1, 2, 3-4, Teen and Adult (teens 12 and up)
LTS 5, 6, Pre-Free Skate, Free Skate, Advanced Teen and Adult (teens 12 and up with skating experience)
Learn to Skate Lesson Fees
Drop-In Lessons – $27. $27 each additional drop-in lesson. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this option. Includes date(s).
Please visit our New Skater page here for tips and information on equipment and clothing.
- 1x/week $24
- 2x/week $48
Please note that we are unable to take payments & registrations at the rink. Please pay online. No refunds for no-shows.
How to register:
1. Click the icon below. Select your option and checkout. Please note: You will need to register each skater individually.
2. Register and pay for your class.
3. Read, sign and submit these REQUIRED FORMS
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU COME TO THE RINK
- Masks are required in the facility and on the ice for everyone.
- Please come dressed in skating attire and as prepared for your session as possible
- Bring your own water bottle
- Check-in with a Club representative upon arrival and follow all directions from Rink personnel
- Proceed directly to Rink side and claim a chair. Lace up your skates here
- Zip up your skate bag with everything in it and stow under your chair, including guards
- Stay at your chair until the ice doors open or otherwise instructed by Club representative or Instructor, try to maintain distance throughout your session
- Parents, you may help your skater lace up their skates at rink-side and then head back to the lobby.
- When the session is over, return to your chair to remove your skates, then follow EXIT signs and exit the building within 15 minutes
- Restrooms will be open
- We encourage you to regularly visit The Rink Exchange’s website and read their policies and procedures for the most up to date information. (Here)
We want you to have a great time skating with us.
Let us know if you have questions at email@example.com.
Scroll down and click the Select Options button to register and pay for your Fall lessons.