FIGURE SKATING and the New COVID19 GUIDELINES for The Rink Exchange
First, welcome back to skating! We are so glad to be able to open the rink and offer a skating program. We have put guidelines together to help keep everyone safe and reduce the chance of spreading COVID19. We expect this information to be updated as the situation evolves.
Read all of the information on this page before signing up for freestyle sessions. NO WALK-UPS!
Any questions, email and ask before signing up to skate: email@example.com
Skate Levels welcome on Freestyles:
1. All skaters and past Learn to Skate group lesson skaters Levels 3-4 and above
2. Returning Teen and Adult skaters
FREESTYLE DATES and TIMES (NOTE TIME CHANGES!)
Tuesdays 4:30pm – 5:30pm Exception: 10/6 – 5:45-6:45pm
Thursdays 6:30am – 7:30am
Saturdays 10:45am – 11:45am
Current Eugene Figure Skating Club Member: $16
New this Season!
1. Pre register Freestyle sessions prior to skating.
NEW. Sign-ups available in 1 month blocks. Please register 24hrs in advance. Ice times limited to 18 skaters.
2. Payment: Follow the “Click here to order” link to PrePay for sessions at bottom of page.
No payments taken at the rink. No refunds for no-shows. Ice time is first come, first served with scheduled lessons given priority.
1) COVID Participation Liability Waiver v3 ~ Required for EACH skate session.
2) Injury Waiver and Code of Conduct 2020-21 online forms ~ Required once per skating season.
IF you were a Club Member last season, your Membership expired June 30 and you need to renew for the new skating season (July1 – June 30) to qualify for Member pricing. If you would like to become an EFSC Member, click on link: Club Membership webpage
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU COME TO THE RINK
1. Masks required in the Lobby and on the Ice at all times.
2. Come dressed in your skating attire.
3. We are allowed in the Rink 15minutes prior to our skate time.
4. Check-in and turn in your Pre-Printed, Pre-Signed COVID19 Liability waiver. We will not have extra forms or pens.
5. Rink Staff will conduct temperature checks and will ask COVID19 related questions upon entry.
6. Proceed directly to Rink side and claim a chair. Lace up your skates here.
7. Zip up your skate bag with everything in it and stow under your chair, including guards.
8. If your skater is 11 years or under, one parent is allowed in the building. You may help your skater lace up their skates at rink side and then return to the lobby and stand on the “X”‘s. No chairs are available in the lobby.
9. After the session is over, follow EXIT signs and exit the building within 15 minutes.
10. Restrooms and the Mini Mart will be open. Bring your own water bottle.
Thank you for following all the COVID19 Procedures so we can keep the privilege of skating. Thank you for your cooperation. Stay Safe!
Skate to Great! Enjoy your time on the ice!
The Rink Exchange and EugeneFSC
Please pay only for the sessions that you have signed up for.
Please select the appropriate fees if you are not a Club Member and/or remember to pay for skate rentals for all the sessions that you have registered for.
EFSC Member $16
Non EFSC Member $20
Skate rental $4